Lab Conical Ribbon Mixer Dryer
LAB CONICAL VACUUM RIBON MIXER DRYER
Vertical Ribbon Mixer Dryer consists of the conical shape vessel body, drive unit on the top, helical blades on the central shaft and a discharge valve at the bottom.
The spiral stirrer moves solids upwards along the vessel wall, where it then (due to the force of gravity) falls down to the conus bottom. In addition are during this process solid particles thoroughly heated, which leads to a homogeneous product.
- Laboratory vacuum dryer intended to use in a glove box
- Total volume 4 liters
- Material of construction AISI 316Ti
- Inner surface grinded Ra≤0,8 μm
- Helical ribbon agitator
- Separated heating jacket (heated by oil from Huber unit)
- Jacket and vessel shell precise machined for the close touch and good heat transfer
- Ceramic seal HWS